How to Register a Sales Person

According to Utah law, all individuals who market, offer, or sale interests in a timeshare or camp resort project in the state of Utah must register as a timeshare salesperson with the Utah Division of Real Estate.

To register as a salesperson, submit to the Division:

Completed and signed Timeshare/Camp Resort Salesperson Application .

$100 non-refundable fee.